Who's it for?
• Do you feel like you’re living in limbo? Like you can’t fully commit to your life abroad because you know you’re only there for a limited time.
• Did you move abroad for an epic adventure but now you find yourself in a less-than-thrilling job and wondering if this is all there is?
• Are you struggling to find a sense of home in your new country?
• Does your life abroad feel like a lot of hard work when all you really want is for it to feel like fun?
• Are you feeling stuck and unsure if you want to stay put, relocate to another city or even move home?
• Are you worried that it might be time to start settling down and move closer to your family (your parents are getting older and perhaps you have siblings who are having children) but you don’t know if you’re ready to give up your life abroad?
If any of the above statements resonate with you, then expat coaching could be perfect for you.
In our sessions I’ll help you:
• Get clear on what you want for your life abroad and give you steps to help you create it
• Navigate the challenging circumstance that are part of expat life – making new friends, finding fulfilling work, having meaningful relationships, learning a new language
• Figure out what makes you tick, what feels meaningful and what makes you come alive
• Work out ways to inject some more fun in your life
• Come up with a framework for making decisions so you can feel at peace with your choices
• Help you get out of limbo and find more joy in your life abroad
What are the next steps?
If you’re interested in working with me then here’s what to do next
- Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know that you're interested in coaching
- I'll get back to you within 48 hours to set up a conversation. I want you to experience a powerful coaching conversation completely free with no strings attached so that you know what you're investing in. I want you to feel confident in your investment by having first hand experience of it so you can make an informed choice.
Get your free 'Create Your Ideal Life' audio exercise as well as
tips, coaching and resources to help you create an epic life (after) abroad.